Search The Moore Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yes, I'm going to beat the kitty thing to death.

Wait. That sounds so wrong...


What I mean is, I'm probably going to be a tad obsessed with posting kitty pics for a while. I apologize in advance. =^..^=


Sometimes they are the only critters in the house that I can catch on camera...and I almost always have at least my cell phone camera in my hand, at the ready...


Here's Moose doing a thorough inspection of my face. He is such a face-kisser. Lol. It doesn't matter if I had cucumbers & hummus for dinner (as I did last night) or if we had chicken...he MUST inspect the face before bed. Inspect & kiss.
Black kitty, proving that cats really can sleep in any position.
I just love that total lack of concern about life. Don't you wish you could experience that comfort for a few minutes each day??
And, finally, we think his name may be Jett. My mom suggested it yesterday and we both like it...but haven't committed 100% to the name just yet...
What do you think? Moose & Jett....the new kids on the block. :o)
*also, please note the green paint on Jett's left whiskers...Things I Learned Yesterday: Never, ever paint with a kitten in the room. Even if you tell them to stay away, and they promise "cross my heart, hope to die, stick a thousand needles in my eye" they are going to get into the wet paint. Write that down in your Rules of Life. In ink. Just don't let the kitten see you writing or they'll come attack the pen...

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I like the name Jett for this kitty. It seems to fit him. And yes, I do love the kitty's total lack of concern for life's challenges (not that it would particulatly have any challenges!!). I would love to be calm and above-it-all, like cats.
Marilyn