Search The Moore Family

Friday, September 19, 2008

Still nothing too exciting going on. So I will indulge myself by posting yet more pictures of Sullivan being exceptionally cute.

This first pic shows Sully making the moves on Nora. Hmmm.... perhaps an arranged marriage can be worked out?? Lol.


And this picture is from today. Sullivan is saying "Shhhh. Daddy's working!" So cute.
The only other interesting thing that happened today is that we all went out to dinner at a restaurant that is inside a repurposed old house. So the decor is old tin signs, old paintings, old photos...that sort of thing. Right above our table was a picture of a lady getting ready to go skinny dipping. Let me tell you that Keaton thought this was the most hysterically funny thing he'd seen in ages. And that picture brought up all sorts of poop & pee & butt discussions. Throughout the entire meal. Seriously.
I feel terrible for the very-uptight family with very-controlled children who sat next to us. We were talking poop & pee and had wind-up robots walking across our table while their mom freaked out that one of the kids got his (red) sleeve in some ketchup.
I don't feel terrible that they were having to listen to us; I feel terrible that they were so obviously uptight & unfun. (is that a word?)
I think I'd rather have giggle-fests over a naked lady than an outing as uptight as our dining neighbors.
And why can't I get space between my paragraphs? I put them there but they don't show up on the final copy. I swear I have a relatively firm grasp on puncutation, spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. Relatively....

No comments: