Search The Moore Family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Vampires Around Here!

OMG.


O. M. G.


I was sitting at the computer, reading up on Britney's children and their upcoming birthdays (please don't judge me. Lol) and Mike's lying on the couch, playing Monopoly on his new iPod...


My point is that the parents here were very, very busy and thusly were not keeping a close enough eye on the offspring.


My brain starts sending me signals that something is amiss....something vague. A shaking sound? Giggles?


Then the scent of garlic starts to sting the nostrils. Hmmm. Better investigate.


I found Sully with an opened a bottle of garlic salt and he had shaken it all, EVERYWHERE in the dining/living area.


And then what did he do?


He walked through it...with bare feet...and his newly stubbed toe was covered in garlic salt. He cried & cried while I tried to wipe away the salt. He literally put salt in an open wound. (Sully walked with me to deliver the blackberries tonight and on the way he stubbed the very same toe, again, so it was nice & freshly opened. Ugh.)


My guess is we can't skip a bath tonight like we'd planned. Damn.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Apparently he comes up with his own punishment for naughty behavior. A very resourceful child... and helpful for you as well!