Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our new treadmill was delivered yesterday. Yay! We ordered it from Costco.com just last week; we were told it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. So happy we didn't have to wait. :o)


We've been doing the gym vs. buying equipment debate for a month or so. Pretty soon the weather is going to be too crummy for me to drag Sully outside so we knew we needed to do something.


This machine is way cool. It has a fan built in and you can plug your iPod into it and have your music play right through speakers that are also built in.


Mike used it late last night and came upstairs to tell me he hadn't had that good of a workout in a long, long time. I was like "what's the difference...you walk/run every day outside anyway..." He told me "Just wait til you try it."


And so I hopped on today while Sullivan was napping. OMG. Big difference. First of all, I'm not having to stop to check on Sully or pick up something that he's thrown from the stroller. Then add in that I don't have to stop for traffic, traffic control...nothing gets in the way. I ran two minutes then walked ten, ran two, walked ten...etc. I was afraid to run too long since I recently tried to smash my knee into a million pieces. We'll see how the old bones feel tomorrow but today, today I had fun on the new treadmill!

No comments: