Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sound Effects

Sully makes the best sound effects.


Anytime you give him anything at all to eat he enthusiastically says "Ohhhh!" or "Mmmmm!" I will give him dinner and sit him at the table; as soon as Daddy sits down with his own plate Sully lays across the table and says "Ohhh!" and tries to grab food off of Daddy's plate. Every night he does this. And it doesn't matter how interesting dinner actually is. Sully makes it sound so yummy!


He pushes trucks, tractors, and cars all over the place and says "Choo-choo" all-the-while. His voice is really cute and of course it sounds a little bit like "tsew-tsew-tsew." ;o)

He's also learning to be such a ham. Not just for the camera though. These are faces he made for the camera last week but he also makes them at us just for fun. Just to get us to laugh.



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Patti,
I had to have Natalie show me how to make comments on a blog. I am so retarded when it comes to computers. I read your blog faithfully and love hearing about your lives. You write so well, Patti, that I feel like I am right there.
I had Jake here for a short time today, and he set up a blog for me. I wrote on it, and then I posted it. Then, I tried to add a photo. The photo came through, but there are funny spaces inbetween the blog and the photo. I will keep on trying, however. The blog I did today was about Sully. I decided to write about each grandchild as I post. Sully is first. I will let you know when I figure out my blog URL.
Marilyn