Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So here's the scoop on what's been going on in the last couple of days. Unfortunately I have no new pics to back up my stories. ;o)

1) Yesterday we celebrated Mike's birthday. I say "celebrate" but really we just gave him a couple of gifts and then we went out to dinner (sans children). Mike isn't one for parties. The boys gave Daddy two remote-controlled trucks. Mike & Keats drove them around the house for a while; Moose loved it, Jack ran off. It took a few hours for Jack to get over the stress of it. Soooo...the trucks are an outside-only toy from this point on.

2) One of the kittens (by feel I would guess it's Jack but Moose is also a suspect) is so desperately in love with me that he must continually show his affection once the sun goes down. Primarily once I just get to sleep. He purrs (loudly), rubs, snuggles, sniffs, cuddles, moves from my head to my feet to under the covers to on my back to....well, wherever he lands, I guess. Occassionally he needs to taste my toes. Just to see.

3) I'm pretty sure we're taking Keats down to two days a week at school. He's still refusing to go and we're thinking we shouldn't make school a bad thing so early in his education. Yesterday I found out that his class has about ten more kids each day than it did when he started. Maybe that is part of the problem?

4) I've given up and accepted that Sullivan may always say "Du Fyke" instead of "Thank You". My thoughts are that he is saying "you thank" but it comes out with his own special style. Du Fyke is actually pretty cute. So, if you hear these words coming out of Sully's mouth, say "You're Welcome!" :o)

5) Okay. Nothing else. Sully is going through the backpack (diaper bag) right now so I must go stop him. Remember to hide your purses, packs, and suitcases when Sully is around. He's a cross between a pickpocket and a purse-snatcher. Lol.

No comments: