Search The Moore Family

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Loot



Here are pictures of the Tooth Fairy loot.


Keaton has a wonderful Tooth Fairy pillow that hangs from the door...



...what a good idea. The sound of coins being dropped into a jar would most likely give the whole gig away, huh?


Of course, I used paper money because I was truly terrified he'd catch me. He had such a hard time sleeping (from the excitement) and I had a suspicion that he was sleeping with one ear open. So to speak. ;o)



And the Bumblebee Transformer costume was a huge hit. I had to work but understand that Keats wore the costume for about 12 hours yesterday.


The funny thing about kids is that they forget things so quickly.


We ordered that costume online, he was right next to me as I bought it, but he didn't remember that. When the costume came we decided to wait to give it to him. The Tooth Fairy excuse seemed like a good one so we went with that.


And Keats is none-the-wiser.

No comments: