Search The Moore Family

Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day!!

I'm not sure how much snow fell here in the Valley but I do know that it was more than we usually get all year. The bonus was that it actually stuck...and stayed all night! This morning it was bright & sunny outside, as well as being around 20 degrees...brrrrrr..., so I bundled up the boys and we headed out to play.

Actually, it wasn't as easy as it sounds. I made them both wear tight pj bottoms under their pants. This caused loads of whining from Keats. Then came the new snowboots, followed by statements like these: "They feel too funny!" and "I don't want to do ANYFING today" and "I don't need a jacket; I'm wearing a shirt." *sigh* We did finally make it outside, though, and had fun. For ten minutes. By then we were all freezing our patooties off.


I can't wait until the construction is complete in our neighborhood. I can't tell you how many of this type of picture I take of the boys that has that lovely blue outhouse, as well as the tractor, in the background.
Making a snow angel.

Sullivan was actually saying "Cheeeeeeeese" here. lol.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

You look just like us today. Our day is cold and snowy (also windy). How fun for the boys to experience the snow!

Natalie said...

I found your blog through my mom's blog. Anyway, looks like fun in the snow...pretty rare in Oregon I bet. Thanks for the Christmas card! One of these days I will start doing Christmas cards...hmmm, maybe next year.
Natalie Peterson