Search The Moore Family

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree

I've been neglecting my blog lately. Too busy! Yesterday we chose our Christmas tree. The farm was pretty neat. We've had such sunny weather that there wasn't much mud on the farm and this was the first year that we could bring our tree inside right away. We usually have to let it sit out front for a while to dry off. I forgot my camera so we'll have to suffer through some camera phone pictures.



Here's Keaton the Pirate standing in front of our tree as Daddy cuts it down.

Sully, trying to joust with the camera.

Sully trying to run away from me.


Here's Mike dragging our new tree from the farm. Mike is pretty certain that Sullivan cracked/broke one of his ribs (Mike's rib) the other day, so the tree experience was painful for Daddy!

No comments: