Search The Moore Family

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


I took the time to take some nature photos. Hard to believe I could turn the camera away from my children, huh?

I love how you can see the individual snowflakes.

My favorite photo. Our little maple tree on the side of the house looks excellent covered in snow.

I thought the snow looked nice on the fence.

One of the trees next to the creek have these red berries on them. Luckily the berries are not within reach of Sullivan Patrick. He would gobble them up as quickly as possible.

On the little play structure out back. Again, more individual flakes.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Great pictures of the snow! We are socked in here with more to come! I hope that Paul will have good enough weather tomorrow to get my dad in Spanish Fork. We are due for another storm tomorrow.