Search The Moore Family

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

This was definitely the most fun Christmas yet. Keaton was soooo into everything and Sully participated in opening the gifts more than he has been able to on past Christmases.


Keaton loves his big car track.


As you can tell from his expression, Sullivan was absolutely thrilled to open a big ambulance!


Keaton's main gift from Santa: a talking Optimus Prime. I had to return it today because it was too difficult to transform. I asked Keats if he wanted a new one and he said no, he wanted Bionicles! I was able to buy four boxes of Bionicles for less than the Transformer so Keaton is absolutely in heaven!

The new Bionicles.


Once I saw the watch on Keaton's wrist, I wanted to take it away from him! It makes him look like a real boy...not my baby boy. :o(

Play-Doh fun.
The "er-f" that Keaton made out of Play-Doh. (earth)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What fun to see the kids on Christmas morning. I don't think there is anything more fulfilling than watching your kids get so excited!