Search The Moore Family

Monday, December 1, 2008

Domestic Brainwashing...I Mean Euphoria...

These are my two new toys. The Bissell Proheat 2X carpet cleaner and the Dyson Animal vacuum. I love them. With my whole, entire heart. I love them. I oft dreamt of them. Now they are in my home. Ahhh....bliss.

Okay, I'm not really in nirvana over these guys. But I do love them. As a matter of fact, I used the Dyson Animal to clean the entire downstairs today. I even did the couch and the corners of the room. Every last centimeter of this room was clean.

Was.

Now there is shredded crayon wrapper allllll over the floor. Why? Sullivan Patrick Moore, that's why. In addition to his obsession with the alphabet, he is obsessed with peeling the cover off of crayons. He does it as he runs away from you, thusly spreading the bits and pieces all over the house. Fun stuff. I'd consider getting a housekeeper but she'd have to be here 24/7 or it just wouldn't be worth it. Oh, and I can't afford a housekeeper. Lol. Nice dream though. Until I amass a fortune, I will be happy with my two new toys. ;o)



1 comment:

mojoprice said...

Well, a girl can dream, right? Wouldn't a housekeeper be so nice, though??!!