Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Five And Counting

Keaton turned five today. He was soooo excited and couldn't wait for today to arrive. Once he was up, after I sang happy birthday to him, almost the first words out of his mouth were, "Next I'm going to be SIX!" I reminded him that he shouldn't grow up too fast. ;o) Mom's not ready for a teenager...or grandkids. Lol.
To start his day, he wrapped up in a cozy blanket and I let him watch a Transformer episode, which is something that I never, ever do!Next, he sat down to a cup of hot chocolate. What could be better? Hot chocolate and his favorite kitty to cuddle with.
Kissing his best friend.

I bought him a new hat & mittens since I realized we were ill-prepared for this snowy weather. We went out to the backyard to play for a while. He really liked eating the snow!

My favorite picture of the day!

No comments: