Search The Moore Family

Saturday, November 1, 2008

This was the best I could do as far as capturing them in their costumes on the actual night of Halloween. Sully pretty much acted like a two-year-old all day, where Keaton just wanted to make silly faces at the camera and do funny poses. So, this picture will have to do.
Funny that they are color coordinated, huh? Totally accidental.
I took them both out with the intention of putting Sullivan in the stroller when he was too tired to walk. The Terrible Twos kicked in before we got very far. He wanted to eat every piece of candy that he was given and threw a fit when I tried to take candy away. He managed to open a Tootsie Pop before I could stop him; I let him have it just to keep the peace. When he was given a second Pop he tried to open it but I stopped him. This led to a huge meltdown so I ran him home and deposited him to his daddy's care.
Keats and I met up with Ginger, Phoebe, and Morgan. They collected lots of candy and we stayed out until just after 8.
Once we got home the real battle started: How Much Candy Can I Have Right Now? We settled on two pieces and that went okay. Until this morning when we started the newest battle: How Many Pieces of Candy Can I Have Before Breakfast? *sigh* Lots of bargaining goes on with parenting, huh?
So, we had a fun and dry Halloween. It is so rare that we get a Halloween that isn't rainy or freezing cold. What a nice "treat" to have great weather!

No comments: