Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Party Time

Here I go again, doing what I was trying not to do: posting about the boys. I can't help myself. They are what goes on in my life. Sometimes something else sneaks in but they are the one (two?) constant.

Last night I took the boys a snack before bed. Milk (with what Keats calls "mush-mellow" flavor...actually sugar-free vanilla syrup), a few pretzels, and a few Disney animal cracker thingies. Sully was happy to see his milk (juice!) while Keats was happy to see everything I brought for them. Keats was a little hyper/happy at the time so perhaps he would have reacted so giddily (is that a word?) had I brought brussel sprouts and green beans? Anyhoo, he was a happy kid.

And he ate. And he ate.

Then he said, "Hey Mom! There's a party in my tummy! The milk makes big splashy waves and the pretzels and crackers are swirling and dancing all around like they're at a party."

No comments: