Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I finally have some funny pictures to post. This was Sullivan's own choice in attire this evening. Mike put the footie pajamas on Sully and then Sully added the boots himself; he then walked up to me, asking if I would put the life vest on him. This is the end result. What a goofball, huh?

Footie pajamas, bug rain boots, and a life vest.

The rear view.

Magazine pose.
I cannot get Keats to make any face aside from this one for the camera. I'm pretty sure he is supposed to be some sort of superhero with this expression. I guess that because he is ALWAYS supposed to be some sort of superhero...
More superhero expressions. In case you were wanting more. Lol.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Patti,
How cute is Sully! He is very original with his wardrobe.
We have been home now for two days, and we have been swamped with catching up--mail, groceries, errands, etc. Paul is going a mile a minute to get everything done. I am still rocking and rolling like I'm on the ship and doing everything through a fog of exhaustion.