Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ohhhhh, yeah...

I knew I forgot something terribly funny that Keats said to me. This conversation took place while Keaton was in the tub and didn't want to use any soap.

Keats: I don't always wash my body in the bathtub. I don't have to wash it every time. (I suspect this is his daddy's influence?)

Me: If you don't wash you'll be stinky...and who wants to hang out with a dirty, stinky kid?

Keats: Yeah, girls don't kiss boys who are stinky.

Me: WTF? jk...I really said, Um....why do you say that?

Keats: But I don't kiss girls any more. Not any more.

Me: So you were kissing girls but now you're not?

Keats: Eeeeuuuwww...Maybe I'll kiss my wife when I'm a grown-up.

Me: That sounds like an excellent idea. Wait until you are married.

Keats: I want to marry YOU when I grow up, Mama!

Lol

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I did see a documentary on purity balls this past weekend. Keaton might want to consider staring up an all-male version. Did you know that thou shalt not commit adultery applies to any intimacy...even before you've met your beloved? Me either! Wow, I sure feel better now that I know. Sorry, honey!