Search The Moore Family

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Future Archaeologist?

So, we got our new computer last night. I downloaded these pictures from my email. They were taken with my cell phone camera. Don't they look suspiciously clear? Is it just me? I am wondering if the new computer has anything to do with that. Weird.

Anyhoo...here is Sully playing archaeologist at our local childrens museum. We attended art class where he made dinosaur footprints in play-doh-type-stuff, made some odd little dino drawing on a stick, made a large glob of gloop that is supposed to turn into a dino egg that you can "hatch" and a baby dino comes out...but Mama put waaaaay too much water in the mix so we pretty much got gooey glob. Oh well. We tried. And he didn't notice how crappy our project turned out compared to all the other kids whose mom actually paid attention to the directions. ;o)

But...I digress. Here he is playing in the large sandbox that has big ol' dino bones that kids can climb on, under, or simply play in the muddy water. Sully chose the latter. In the art class I made sure he kept on his apron and took off his nice red sweater so that he didn't get dirty. And then I let him roam in the dirt. What was I thinking? He was soaked from head to toe. Even his toes, which were inside socks and inside shoes, had sand between the toes. Lol.






No comments: