Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stickin' Around


So now I'm thinking that we should just add a room to our home rather than buying a new home. What was it that changed my mind? Yesterday I was performing the daunting task of separating our old mail (to be shredded) and I was all frumpy, annoyed with Mike (for no reason other than my annoyance with everything right then) and I looked out the window into the back yard. I was completely awe-struck by how cool all those trees are. So I got to thinking that it would kinda suck to lose the trees.

Mike is going to start checking around to see if he can figure out how we'd get a construction loan. And we need to find out if we need a "real" contractor (meaning licensed & bonded) or if John could do the work for us. Of course I'd rather hire John since he's waaa-aaaay compulsively perfect with his work.

And that's where things stand. We'll see what happens with a loan and all of that...

No comments: