Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Charlie


So I just found Charlie an excellent new home. His new pad is a 7-acre farm out in Silverton, above the Falls. His new mom has an organic grocery store in Lake Oswego and has many "babies" on her farm. Charlie will join another dog (and a neighbors dog who thinks he lives there) and other animals such as goats. He will be the happiest dog on the planet.


I am really happy for him...but it is sad to pack up his stuff. He went outside with me while I gathered his toys and he was like "hey lady, why you takin' my stuff inside? Let's play catch!" (or, more correctly, let's play you-throw-the-ball-and-I-don't-exactly-bring-it-back-to-you. Lol) So I'm packing up his stuff and I just wish it could have been different.


For Charlie, though, he's making out like a bandit here. He had five months of us and now he gets to spend his eternity on a farm with other critters! I will have to think about it that way, that this is the best thing for Charlie.
(But I will secretly hope his new mommy will send me pictures and updates!)
Cheers, Charlie. May the fields be vast and the four-legged-friends many in your new life.

No comments: