Search The Moore Family

Friday, August 22, 2008

More Mush

My entire life lately seems to be centered around the indoor playpark.
I'm not really complaining, not really, but it would be nice to have a more varied existence. Lol.
I was begging Keats to let me take his picture (with my phone which is the excuse for the poor quality). Begging & pleading and he finally gave me this silly expression. I took the opportunity and caught this crazy pic.
And a picture of Sully going down a slide. There's not a chance this kid is going to stand still and say "cheese" for a photo. He will almost always say cheese, it's just that he's running off while saying it! I even had a difficult time getting his body in the frame before he ran off. Busy boy!
In "Mike News" he got a bonus from work and I encouraged him to go buy the new iPod Nano with the video capability. He finally relented and we bought it last night. I'm glad because he works really, really hard and since he doesn't need much, it is hard to know how to let him know that we all appreciate it.
Even Keaton today acknowledged that it was due to Daddy working that we were able to order him a Bumblebee Transformer Halloween costume today.
:o)
Oh yes, and while I'm rambling, today I took Keats & Sully to lunch after the indoor park. Keaton started throwing a bit of a fit because he didn't want to eat but would rather play with the toy that came with his meal. It could have been a really bad scene but I reminded him that he was in control of his attitude...and that very attitude could get his new costume taken away. He thought about it for two seconds and then just smiled at me and started eating. When we got home he said "Mom, I love changing my attitude!" and "I'm the only one that can change my attitude."
Such a little mimic but I love to hear him say that stuff!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You mean kids will actually respond to that kind of talk? I'm impressed!