Search The Moore Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh yeah...


I forgot to add that in addition to all the faucet-installing and painting, I put up a new towel bar and TP holder in the master bath on Saturday. Coolness. I love when I can do something like that myself.

I'm pretty much anti-pictures of myself but thought this one wasn't completely disgusting and so I'll share it with the world. Though at any moment I may change my mind and remove it...so enjoy it, stare at it, memorize the beauty of my face while you can. Lol. ;o)

Today I took the boys to the indoor park where they proceeded to run around like little wild children and have a very good time indeed. Then I dragged them to Goodwill where they, again, proceeded to act like wild children and have a very good time. :o)

Why, you may ask, do I keep going to Goodwill? I'm looking for picture frames. Cheap, inexpensive picture frames, that is. I have a new craft idea and need many frames & wooden alphabet letters. I plan on selling my creations at craft fairs starting in November. Or perhaps I'll just end up with a gazillion picture frames lying around my house?

Wish me luck that I actually complete these crafts & make gobs of money with my creations!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I stole the picture and saved it on my computer and you can't do anything about it! It's a GREAT shot, good job :o)