Search The Moore Family

Monday, August 18, 2008

It's a blustery day, Pooh

Thundering like mad, rain going drip-drop. No wonder I woke up at 5 and haven't gone back to sleep.

Instead, I balanced my checkbook. The only quiet activity I could think of doing while the rest of the house sleeps.

Actually, my sweet husband bought me Starbucks a while ago. He knows the way to my heart, huh? Coffee!!

I'm taking Charlie to meet up with some people tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain so they can see how pretty & soft his fur is.

Did I mention I'm trying to find a new home for Charlie? Yeah. I love him but he's just not living the life he deserves around here. I think he should go somewhere with property & other dogs to play with. He's a very social, active boy. So tomorrow the people we'll meet have an acre or something like that...and another dog that wants a friend. Cross your fingers for us!

Today I was going to take Keats to OMSI or the aviation museum but the rain makes it seem like a cozy-stay-at-home day. We haven't had one of those in a long while.
The boys are still asleep and it is 8 a.m. Gotta love these dark, cool mornings!!

No comments: