Search The Moore Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

Enchanted Forest Trip

Last Saturday we took Keats to the Enchanted Forest. It's about twenty minutes from our home and is a blast for little kids. If you've never been, I highly recommend checking it out. Keaton was the perfect age for everything.

He loved the scary stuff. The witch's mouth (a slide) was a big hit. Even Mike was scared to go inside there!

This slide pic shows Keaton coming down the old shoe slide. Daddy went with him for that one.








He drove a boat in the water.







He rode the Frog Hopper ride. This one he definitely had to do alone because Mike and I both would have been sick. This is a ride that takes you way up in the air and then drops you down fast. Keaton loved it!





And here he is, smiling after hugging some sort of woodland creature. A squirrel? I don't know but it made Keaton giddy with excitement.

1 comment:

Jules said...

My grandma used to take us to Enchanted Forest when we were visiting her while growing up...We LOVED that witch slide! We went about 10 years ago when my niece and nephew (who are 13 now) were about 3 or 4, and it was so much fun. I can hardly wait to take Nora!