Search The Moore Family

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hot Enough For Ya?



Holy smokes it is cookin' out there! I bribed Keats (with a promise of Baskin Robbins...) to let me cut his hair outside. I will be surprised if he doesn't end up with a bit of a sunburn just from that short time outside.

And let us not speak of the stress of getting him to hold still. Now I know why I always pay a professional to do his hair: it is a sucky job. Bleh. He squirmed, scrunched up his shoulders, told me it hurt...yet somehow we ended up with a fairly decent 'do. But I don't ever want to 'do that again. Lol.

My friend, Jules, gave us an inflatable pool today and it has already been thoroughly enjoyed by the Moore Family. The thing is...I cannot let Charlie outside while the pool is in use. He might just eat the pool. He's eaten less appetizing things than pools; yesterday he ate the end of the hose. Really.

No comments: