Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


I bought myself a pair of old-fashioned roller skates last week. Chicago brand that are beautiful white with pink wheels.
As a kid, I envied the "cool" girls who wore these skates. They were pretty fancy for the 1970's and I never had enough money for them.
It's like one of my childhood fantasies came true!
Oh, why couldn't it be the fantasy with marriage to Shawn Cassidy or Bo Duke that came true?? Lol.
I've been skating to the elementary school down the street and rolling around in the covered area. Today I was brave & hit the parking lot, which has some very steep areas. I'm happy to report that I have no broken bones at this time. :o)
Keaton got his own pair, too, and I'm quite impressed that he would even strap them on his feet. His are black with blue wheels and he thinks he's a superhero when he wears them. Like I've said before, all roads lead to Spidey for Keats. Anyhoo, we get his skates & helmet on then wrap elbow & knee pads on him...and he pretty much stands there getting mad that he can't skate fast but is too afraid to move enough to actually practice skating. I have this whole month to get him skating and SKATE WE WILL!!!

No comments: