Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Senior Pic

A friend of mine from high school posted this picture on her Facebook account. I haven't come across this picture in years and am shocked! Just look at that frizz. And do ya' think I could smile?

In this photo the photographer, a friend LN (Ellen...with a cool spelling...) that went with me for my senior photos, and I were trying to recreate my mom's senior portrait. What looks to be a strapless dress in this photo is nothing more than a piece of black velvet that was safety-pinned in the middle to gather the fabric, and then draped over my shoulders. I think LN was standing behind me holding the fabric together. :o)

Oh! I just realized that LN would be Sullivan's most favorite person on the planet right now...a totally phonetic spelling...right up his alphabet-loving alley! ;o)

LN and I showed up for the shoot with tie-dye t-shirts on (that we made ourselves, of course!) for our pictures that we took together. Somewhere in my stuff I must have some copies of the pics we took together. Mom? Do you have that portfolio thingy? Anyhoo, I brought a green sweater with me but nothing really "nice" so the photographer suggested this photo.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful shoulders!

mojoprice said...

LOVE the hair!! You do have nice shoulders.