Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Artist

It may sound strange to say that I am always a little shocked at how neatly Keaton colors his pictures, but I am. Mike is very, very uninterested in the end result in anything creative, like carving pumpkins, making PlaDoh creations...his goal is always just to be done with it. I guess I just assumed that my sons would have that outlook on art.

Not so with Keats. He is very a conscientious artist. Today, he and a friend (who is over a year older than Keats) were coloring some pages we printed off the computer. Keaton was unconcerned when his friend finished all four pages before Keaton had finished even his first page. This is remarkable in that Keaton likes to be first at everything non-artsy: dressing, buckling up in the car, brushing his teeth...things of that nature.

So, though his friend was running around playing, Keaton painstakingly colored his pages. Here are a few shots of him in deep concentration.



No comments: