Search The Moore Family

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Riverfront Park

It was a really nice afternoon, sunny but biting cold, so the boys and I headed out to Riverfront Park. They had a good time playing on the playstructure, as always, but one thing I love about this park is the nice & relatively-safe path that goes around the park. I can always get the boys to walk the entire loop with me as long as I promise carousel rides at the end of our walk.

After the park, we met Aunt Debbie for lunch. Then we went back to her house and the boys had fun playing with Rona (the dog) and Ole (the kitten). I am pretty sure Mojo (the non-kitten) stayed far away from the guys while we visited. But Keaton is getting very brave with Rona, which is neat. He used to be afraid of her. Keaton remembers the story of, if not the actual event, Kubrick biting him on his head. I'm not positive that this generated his fear of Rona (he doesn't have the fear with little bitty dogs) but it is nice to see him learn to trust her.

Sully loves to slide!
Keaton loves to make silly faces!

Sully was saying, "This is an O." and then "This is a circle!" For circle he says circ. Which is cute. Pretty much everything he says is cute.

Keaton asked me to take this picture and post it in my blog. He is very proud of his climbing abilities, probably since he is just now gaining confidence in those abilities.

Proud Boy, made it to the top!

Keats was sitting on the bench, enjoying his view of the Willamette, but as soon as Sullivan sat down Keaton raaaaaaaaan away, fast as he could. Brotherly love. Lol.

No comments: