Search The Moore Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

I haven't had time to blog lately, huh. I did take some pics yesterday and today and will try to post them tomorrow.

We've been busy. Mike bought me a new iPod touch for Valentine's Day and I've been using all my free time messing around on there. I haven't figured out how to post to this blog from the 'pod but I am fairly confident I will be able to blog that way very soon.

Mike and I just spent a while looking online at propterties in New Mexico. There seems to be a real possibility that he will be working from Santa Fe. I've never been there and would definitely need a week or so visit prior to deciding to move. But I'm open to change and NM may be a fun place to be for a little while.

I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Wow!! That is exciting news about New Mexico. It would be a real change of pace for you.
The ipod sounds neat. It is amazing to me all the things something like this can do.
Happy Valentine's Day!