Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little Drummer Boys

So, Daddy is in New Mexico all this week and next. I've been doing my best to entertain the boys in a way that is fun for them but not too overwhelming for me. I must pace myself with this single-parenting stuff! Lol.

Keaton received two pencils for Valentine's Day and hadn't paid them much attention until he realized he could use them as drumsticks! Woo-hoo! He took Mike's clothing hamper and started drumming away. Not one to be outdone, Sullivan quickly grabbed his own set of drums and they started jamming. Keaton decided to bang his "drumsticks" together above his head like the real rockers do. Adorable! I absolutely must get these boys some lessons or a step-above-what-they-now-have-instrument-wise.





1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What cute little drummer-boys! It is amazing to me how boys (not girls) can find everyday items and make them into drums. My brothers used to do this--I remember it well.
Good luck with the single-parenting. It is not so fun being both parents 24/7. Make some time for yourself.