Search The Moore Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

Trip to the Carousel

Here's Phoebe, Sully, and Keats waiting to ride the carousel.
Phoebe is dressed as a witch and Sully insisted on wearing his fireman pants.
Our first time around. Sully had this goofy, open-mouthed smile the entire time.

Here I am taking a picture of Sully in the mirror. Phoebe is in this one too. Oh, and I'm the lady with the camera in front of her face. Lol.

Sully is waiting for the second ride to start.

Keaton waiting for the second ride. I couldn't take a picture of Keaton the first time around because he chose a horse too far away from Sully. He rode a great big horse the first time and decided to ride a small pony that didn't go up and down the second time. Too much excitement, I suppose. ;o)

My camera phone doesn't take great action shots but I thought this was cute enough to share. You have to squint to get past the blurry aspect but, trust me, its worth it. Lol.

No comments: