Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Kitties Are Ours =^..^=

I just officially adopted the kittens today. They were neutered and microchipped first thing this morning, then Keats and I headed out to pick them up and adopt them. Yay!

I found out a little bit about their shady past: they were among a group of five kittens & their mom who were all dropped off as "strays" at the end of May. The kittens were estimated to be four weeks old at the time so they were assigned the birthdate of April 27th, making them a little over five months right now. So we know they are definitely brothers, even though they couldn't look more different if they tried.

:o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Brothers! Who woulda thunk it......Oh hey, they're almost exactly a month older than their cousin Ole! Yay!

Stacey said...

Did you know that a mom kitty is fertile long enough to be impregnated by 1 or more males? I just learned this recently. So it's possible they're 1/2 siblings of the same litter. Or maybe the person that told me this was pulling my leg?