Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Broken

Things That Have Broken Down In Our House
In The Past Three Months:

*Kitchen faucet

*Plumbing under kitchen sink (a week after faucet was replaced)

*Shower in master bath will not turn off

*Toilet in master bath started leaking through ceiling and dripping out through light fixture in living room downstairs

*Window in living room has metal thingy that pops out constantly

*Dryer began making weird humming noises (but so far still works)

*Washer simply stopped after filling with water

*Toaster started shooting sparks while Mike was making toast for Keaton's breakfast

I'm sure there are more busted things around here but...I am probably in denial and blocking them from my memory. Hmmm...I wonder if there is a three-year-warranty for our house because we've been here three years this month. ;o)

I will be absolutely amazed if our car doesn't break down on the way to Utah next week!

No comments: