Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet Reuben (Sandwich)

We've finally agree on a name! It only took us a whole month. ;o) Today, Black-kitty-sometimes-called-Jett-sometimes-called-Jack-Black, was totally sandwiched between me and a pillow. And he was in kitty heaven. I texted Debbie that I thought we should name him Reuben, as in sandwich, and she liked it. So I called Mike into the room and suggested Reuben as kitty's name. He immediately said "I like it." That's the first time all month that we have both immediately liked a name. (Not including Moose.) I cannot take a picture of Reuben with my big camera while inside on a non-sunny day. The camera will not focus on him. It thinks it is seeing a big, black void or something. So, I took this picture with my cell phone. I have to use a flash or he doesn't show up on my phone either...but that makes him blurry and with crazy glowing eyes. Next sunny day I will post a good picture of him, sans ghost eyes. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Reuben!! I love it! He's named after a sandwich LOL. That's awesome.