Search The Moore Family

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nursing Kittens

This is one of the cutest things I have ever witnessed. In my entire life. Ever. Jett "nurses" on Moose all the time. He makes little suckling noises that are the sweetest sounds ever. Moose calmly tolerates the "nursing" and just lies there and lets Jett nurse & knead away.
This morning I woke up before 5 am and the kittens came right to me. I had Moose up by my neck, lying on my right shoulder, and he was happily kissing my face. Jett came up and laid across my chest and started nursing on Moose. So cute. I almost can't stand it. After ten minutes or so, both Moose and I needed to get up. I lifted Moose and his underbelly was completely soaked & sorta spiky. Lol. Then I looked at my shirt and there was a four inch area that was soaked with Jett drool.
In this picture, the boys followed me into the bathroom as I was getting ready for work yesterday. ( I worked 12 hours yesterday to make up for missing work last Sunday.) Anyway, they jumped in the tub and Jett started nursing and continued the entire time I was curling my hair and getting ready.
By the way, we still aren't settled on the name Jett. Everything I suggest, Mike hates; everything Mike suggests...I don't hate but they just aren't the cutest. Today I suggested the name "Arren", as in RN, since he nurses all the time. Lol. I thought it was hysterical but Mike wasn't impressed. :o( Mike is (today anyway) stuck on Wile E. Coyote, Yosemite Sam, and Bugsy Malone. *sigh* I've been trying like mad to mix up the names of some people we like: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart. Today I've been playing with Obama/Biden. The best I've come up with are Drake, Mack, and Bobo. When Sully naps today I will try more names. Feel free to help! Last night I thought of the name "Demo" for democrat, and then this morning my ingenius sister suggested the very same thing. GMTA. Mike doesn't like that either. We're waiting for that "Aha!" moment to hit us...

No comments: