Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Okay, I broke down and got the camera out today. It's been sooooo long since I posted a picture of Sully (what...like three days ago?) so I followed him around a bit today.


This is just a cute close-up. You can see that he has a couple of new cat scratches on his face...



...and this would be why...


















Sully really loves building with the Legos. For a long time he just liked to throw them or put them in his mouth. Now he really stacks them and makes things...not sure what his creations are but they are definitely things.








Here's Sullivan lying in the toy box. I just missed catching a picture of him burying his face in the toys.


My idea with keeping the toys in this shallow, clear box was that the boys (read: Sully) would be able to see the toy they want and simply reach in and grab it, thus decreasing the mess in the playroom. As opposed to digging through the toys and tossing them over their shoulders....




...ah, but there is a problem with my idea...












...it doesn't work!





1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Patti,
I vote for the yellow lettering against the brown background. It is very easy to read.
Isn't it frustrating to always have toys scattered to the winds. It is a waste of time to keep organizing them or putting them away. I used to just let my daughters' toys hang out all over the floor until bedtime. Then they usually picked them up--or maybe not--I can't really rememeber.
I smile each time I remember Sully saying "hhhhot". It was so cute!
Marilyn