Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day in L.O.

Sully & I dropped Keats off at School of Rock today and headed straight to Lake Oswego to an indoor play area called "Play Boutique". We got there a little early so I took him to Millenium Park (or is it Plaza? too long not being a local!) to let him check out the views.

He tried his best to stay out of the water in the fountain...but did wiggle a couple of fingers in the cool depths for a second...before Mean Old Mom stopped him. ;o)

That is Oswego Lake behind him, and we used to live on the green hill behind him. I sure miss all the greenery!

He was happy for a least a little while today. I got proof!

Cutie.

Adorable pic...and, if you are wondering, those are armless, faceless statues behind him. Hmm.

Inside the play park.

Baby Mya, two months old. Look at all her adorable hair!

Big Brother Max. He'll be two in August and he's almost as tall as Sully!

Max is a perfect combination of his mom & dad as far as looks go. Very cute kid!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Really cute pictures of Sully! Lake Oswego was a beautiful place to live--I remember.

Stacey said...

Thanks for sharing part of your day with us! The picture of Mya cracks me up. With that center part and all that hair it looks like she wears a wig. Also reminds me of Uncle Knitknots on Imagination Movers. ;-)