Search The Moore Family

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sulky Sully

I get to spend this week with Sully while Keats is in his last few days of School of Rock. Tomorrow we have a trip planned to Portland to meet up with a friend of mine who recently had a baby. Otherwise, we're just gonna take each day as it comes as far as entertainment goes.
So...Saturday, Sullivan was in the worst mood ever. Sunday, he was the absolute sweetest kid for the entire day. He gave hugs, kisses, cuddles...just a doll. Today not-so-much of a good mood going on. ;o) I took him to the footbridge so he could ride the carousel a couple of times and then play on the playground for a while. He did fine, but you can see from the photos that he wasn't real happy with me.

He wanted to sit at this bench for a snack but he wouldn't sit right next to me. To torment him, I pulled out the camera. This shot shows him telling me "NOOOOO!!!!" but I took the pic anyway.
So he picked up his stuff and went to sit near the monkey bars. Lol. Luckily we ran into some friends so Sully got to hang out with them for a while.


1 comment:

Stacey said...

aren't their moods amazing? sometimes i just want to tell max, "suck it up and get out of your funk!" maybe more than anything it's jealousy. wouldn't it be nice if you could express your emotions that freely without worry of consequences? ah, unconditional love!