Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Keats & Rona

I could almost label this post "A Boy And His Dog"...except that Rona isn't Keaton's dog! Rona is my sister & her husband's dog. Today is Debbie's birthday so we brought Rona home with us so that Debbie & Vince could have a nice dinner out and not have to worry about rushing home to let Rona out to potty.



Keaton LOVES Rona. Truly loves her. He was always a little afraid of dogs after Kubrick bit him. I don't think he remembers that Kub bit him, I think he just knows he was bit by a dog. Anyhoo, Aunt Debbie got a little bitty dog a while ago and that was just what Keaton needed. Getting to know the little guy allowed him to gain trust with Rona. So now he just LOVES Rona!



Keats and I took Rona out back for quite a while this afternoon. They had a blast in the pool...can you believe Rona didn't pop it?!

Here, Keats is telling me he loves Rona and that she is his best friend.


















Here's Rona looking after Keats when he decided to go upstairs and change into dry clothes.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I really like pictures of Keaton with pets. I can see his natural smiles come through. Several of the best pictures of Keaton from the Costco site are of him with the kitties.