Search The Moore Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

RIP To My Last Cassette Tape

Last week, Sully got a hold of my last cassette tape, the soundtrack to the movie Stand By Me. He pulled out a few feet of the tape and I had intended to try to salvage it...but then I realized it was a lost cause and today allowed him to completely destroy the thing. I figured it would be a good sensory experience as well as a "how things work" lesson. ;o)

He had so much fun! I'm bummed to lose that tape, however. The song Lollipop is one I changed the words to for a Sullivan song. (Sull-i-van, Sull-i-van, oh Sully Sully Sully, Sull-i-van POP ba-dum-dum-dum...) The boys actually love to sing along with me on that song so maybe I'll have to enter the current age of technology and just buy the song on iTunes.



No comments: