Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Randomness


Silly Uncle Vince, wearing Erin's jacket.

So....Sully had his very first soccer practice yesterday. Notice the not-so-happy look on his face? Notice that the ball is in his hands rather than on the ground, being kicked? That's pretty much how his practice went...all four minutes he lasted in practice, that is. ;o) Mike gave up right away and took Sully to play at the nearby playground. After a while, Mike called and asked how Keaton's game was going, and I could hear Sully yelling in the background. I asked Mike if he wanted to trade places and he very quickly said, "Yes." So, Debbie & I headed to the playground where I found Sully in the baby swing, soccer ball firmly in his hands, yelling about who-knows-what. We took him to the river to throw some rocks, and that helped take his mind off of his two-year-old-ness. ;o)





Keaton's soccer practice went well, however. He had lots of fun. Since it was the very first practice it all seemed very chaotic to me, but he says it was fun. Keats knows at least one of the kids from preschool so he didn't need much of a warming up time as far as shyness goes.

Yummy vino. Buy some!

Mike found out that 7-11 has Transformer cups & Slurpees so he asked if I'd take Keats to get one. Talk about a happy kid! I hadn't been in a 7-11 since I-don't-know-when but have been in three times in two weeks. Keaton LOVES the Slurpees. And they taste better coming from a Transformer cup, of course. ;o) Here he is showing off his "Harvester" cup. Harvester is a Decepticon, in case you didn't know...not to be confused with an Autobot. And don't even get me started about Dinobots... ;o)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Slurpees are the best. My kids used to love them, especially in the summer.