Search The Moore Family

Monday, June 8, 2009

We All Just Want To Be Big Rockstars

My mom is in town this week and she gave the boys some money to buy themselves a gift. I took them to Toys R Us today and set them free. Keaton chose a two-wheeled scooter and then we started looking around for Sullivan's treasure. After he picked up a second Lego container to use as a drum, I suggested we head to the musical instrument section. Once Keaton saw this guitar he decided he most definitely did not want the scooter....he wanted the guitar! Just two or three days ago, Keats said to me, in a very, very serious tone, "Mom, I really want to be a rockstar when I grow up." I am not surprised he changed his mind and bought the guitar. Sullivan chose a nice set of bongo drums. Here they are rocking out today.






2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Those look like nice musical instruments. How cute that they can play as rock stars together!

Stacey said...

Keaton is serious business! Look at that face...not to mention those moves.