Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kitties

I can't help it. Moose is gorgeous. Rueben is a beauty as well but I swear my camera doesn't recognize him as anything more than a shadow unless he is sitting directly in sunlight. The pics of Moose here were taken with him above me, on a kitty perch. I love his little freckly nose. I may have no girls here and no lefties...but I have a freckle-nosed kitty!
Sweet baby boy face.

There's the freckles!
"M" = Moose.



This is the best shot I could get of Rube. Poor guy doesn't exist according to my camera. =^..^=. One of these days I'll figure out how to take great pics of him. I do love the little bald area around his mouth though. He is so flippin' sweet! He hugs my neck to go to sleep at night. I seriously have to push him away a little bit so that I can continue to get blood supply to my head. Lol.

No comments: