Search The Moore Family

Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Stuff

Here's the actual scooter. Cute, huh?! I've commuted to work twice now and haven't had much trouble. The first day was a little scary getting out into traffic but each day I get more comfortable with the bike. Mike has LOVED having the van while I'm at work! Both days he took the boys to far away parks, out to lunch, and to the video stores. Yesterday they ate out for both lunch and dinner. Hopefully they are just enjoying their newfound freedom and won't continue to keep up that restaurant pace...otherwise I really will need to work more often! ;o)
It has been blazing hot here in Salem the past few days. This morning I woke up at 5 and started filling up the pools. The temperature is supposed to get over 100 several times this week so I thought we'd better be prepared. I don't want to have to go anywhere in a hot car so if the pools stay full we can just hang out at home. I took the boys to the store about 7 this morning (to beat the heat) so we could buy a few floatie things for the pool. Keats is in love with the mattress thingy. Here are some pics of our first round outside today. I'm trying to keep us on a 30 minutes outside, 30 minutes inside schedule. That way no one should get sunburned, dehydrated, or bored!






No comments: