Search The Moore Family

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun With Cousins...

...but first, I would like to offer proof that advancing to age three did not, I repeat DID NOT, cause Sullivan to be any less messy at meal time...

On Tuesday, the temp gauge in my car read 111 at one point. I had to take the boys to the doctor (Sully had three year check and Keats needed a shot for kindergarten) and it was yucky to be out in that heat! The gauge didn't drop below 109 for our entire trip to the doc. The temp is fine when we're at home since we have a/c, and the pools out back, but the van is just soooo hot and gross.
Sully weighs 32 pounds (the same weight he's been for sooooooo long!) and is 39 inches tall. He didn't cooperate with the measurement- this was his first standing height- so I think it is off by maybe half and inch or an inch. He wouldn't put his heels close to the wall and was scrunching his neck. Oh well...we all know he is tall enough & weighs plenty to be a healthy kid! He is 50% for weight and 75% for height. That is basically where he's always been, with the occasional 75-90%, and is where Keaton hovered as well.
Yesterday the temp got to around 108 and the boys and I picked up Erin & Mason to come play with us out back. Here are pics of the afternoon.
Popular spot at the Moore Waterpark

Erin & Keats scootin' down the slip n' slide

Sully told me, "Look Mama, I play a guitar!"

Keats & Erin prepare to go underwater as divers...

Snorkeling

Rare smile for a camera for Erin...very cute!

Love all the splashes.

No comments: