Search The Moore Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Not-So-Baby Baby Boy!

Some pictures from yesterday, Keaton's actual birthday. We saved our gift for him to open on his birthday....he was a little bit surprised, as you can see. ;o) He has wanted this yellow ship for months and mentions it approximately every fourth sentence. lol. I had no intention of buying it for him as it is about $60! Last Saturday, I happened to go into Fred Meyer in the morning when they were having one of those "door buster" two-hour sales. This set was marked down to $40 and there was also a "buy two Lego sets, get one free". I bought three that were usually too expensive to consider but that were on sale AND went towards the freebie. I spent about 1-1/2 hours putting this stupid (did I say that??) ship together and nearly went blind in the process. But he was so happy and shocked that it was worth it!





Yet another Lego Star Wars ship. He apparently cannot get enough of them!

Above are just SOME of his birthday Lego sets. Lucky kid!

He came home from school yesterday and immediately put together the three Bionicles that he received; next he and I went to work on the Lego sets.

He loves Bionicles!

Moose tried to help with the Bionicles. Thoughtful kitty, huh?!

I found these "starter" inline skates at Goodwill last week for $3!! They were probably used two or three times...excellent condition. So, Sully opened his new skates while Keaton opened his big yellow Lego ship.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love how stone cold serious he is about Legos. Keaton is not messing around!

Great deal on the skates!