Search The Moore Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve

Last night, the boys and I bundled up and handed out Christmas cards with candy canes to some of our neighbors. They looked so cute and were soooo excited....though I suspect they were mostly hoping I was going to give them some candy cane when we came home (I did). If I left it up to them, especially Keats, we'd pass them out to everyone in a one-mile radius!




Lisa sent the boys these funny glasses in their Christmas packages. They are something like a crazy straw. Keaton and Sullivan had a very fun time tyring out their new glasses!


Santa already came...and is heading to bed after this blog is posted. Lol. Mike bought the fire-pit as a family gift, and the drum set was given to us by Melina. The stack of red packages in the front is what Santa left for Sully, and the green stack is for Keats. Everything else is from their parents. :o)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It looks like Santa was very generous. I like the idea of wrapping in the same paper each child's gifts. I hope you are having a nice Christmas Day.