Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm (Almost) 39, And That's Final!

I bought Mike a bottle of wine tonight at Fred Meyer. The checker asked to see my ID and I said "Oh! Thanks for asking." and told her I'd be 39 on Saturday. Her response? "Wow! You don't look that old. My MOM is 39!!

I told her that her mom must have been a very young mom (I was estimating the checker's age to be about 25) and she told me, "Well, she was 20 when she had me. I'll be 19 tomorrow."

Okay, now I officially feel like I should at least pretend to feel a little old. Geez....

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

You and Natalie are only 4 months difference in age. Most women stay the age of 39 for a long time!!

Catherine Ferguson said...

Just wait until you have new graduates start to work with you that were born after you graduated from High School. Then you will feel really old.