Search The Moore Family

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Into The Spirit

We usually get our tree over Thanksgiving weekend but, since our last ohhhhh...seven trees have dried up by December 25th, we restrained ourselves and picked it up last Sunday. It was cold. COLD. Almost too cold to get out of the car to choose...but we braved the cold and did our duty to support a Pagan tradition. ;o)

Here's a Santa ornament I painted years & years ago.

Keats = Goofball

Sully did a most excellent job of decorating this one specific portion of the tree.

And this is what I get for asking the boys to stand next to each other in front of the tree...


This was the coolest thing...maybe ever. A machine that ties up the tree so you can just plunk it on top of your car and go. Excellent.




Sully was very excited to see this inflatable Santa at the tree farm. He would run up to it, then run back to me saying "I'm okay; I'm not real...I'm just pretend!" Tee hee. He has a fear of many things lately and if he is scared of something on tv I'll tell him "Its okay, baby. It isn't real. It is just pretend." So he tries to comfort both of us by telling me that HE isn't real. Too cute!!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

That's a beautiful tree! Real trees always smell so nice.